LYL: Celebration Week #1: The AHA Moment

Now that we’ve made them all share your favorites! Choose your favorite, loved the most, best recipe in FFWD to share this week and tell us Why! Also share with us your Top 5 favorites list (we know some of you will share more, but that’s OK).

Post Author

This post was written by who has written 256 posts on French Fridays with Dorie.

25 Responses to “LYL: Celebration Week #1: The AHA Moment”

1. Cafe Mom May 29, 2015 at 12:19 AM #

Oh man I could have listed more than 5! Look forward to everyone’s lists.

2. rosa May 29, 2015 at 2:08 AM #

Really looking forward to reading what everyone has to say this week. I found it very difficult to narrow down a list.

3. lizzydo May 29, 2015 at 5:50 AM #

I will probably want to update my list after reading all your favorites!

4. Adriana May 29, 2015 at 6:43 AM #

I finally found how to narrow down to a real Top 5. Plus a makeup recipe, why not?

5. anderlani1 May 29, 2015 at 10:31 AM #

I should not be thinking about all my favorite food on an empty stomach! I’m getting huuuuungry!

6. betsyp May 29, 2015 at 3:33 PM #

I was slowed down by trying to make a Picasa collage for the first time. I found a way to get around choosing just 5. I can’t wait to see what everyone loves best.

7. Candy May 29, 2015 at 5:33 PM #

Here it is!!!
    Excited to see what everyone else chose.

8. tammycirceo May 29, 2015 at 6:28 PM #

It took me a while to choose just five, too! Happy Friday!

9. KarenP May 29, 2015 at 8:10 PM #

I had so much fun going over all the recipes we made. It was hard, but I narrowed it down, with a little cheating…

I can’t wait to see what everyone else chose as their favorites!

10. Laws of the Kitchen May 29, 2015 at 10:25 PM #

When I wrote out my list of favourites, the meat and fruit combinations were right up there for me:

11. Alice May 29, 2015 at 11:47 PM #

This post has taken me awhile to write and get just right. It is on the longer side and really sums up how FFWD has impacted me and contains all the celebratory moments including the final recipe, Chicken in a Pot.

12. onewetfoot May 30, 2015 at 1:47 AM #

I went a little rogue. Okay, a lot rogue.

13. jora May 30, 2015 at 2:44 PM #

I’m really looking forward to reading everyone else’s lists. What a fun assignment!

14. Trevor Sis Boom May 30, 2015 at 3:10 PM #

Wow, what a task! This was quite a monumental trip down memory lane.

1. Aha! My Favorites from Around My French Table {ffwd} | A Plateful of Happiness - May 29, 2015

[…] I’m looking forward to finding out what my Dorista friends’ favorites are. Each person is sure to have a different set of choices, so it will be fun to remember the recipes they choose. To see what they picked, check out their links here. […]

2. French Fridays with Dorie | mjinthekitchen - May 29, 2015

[…] […]

3. FFWD: Favorites | From Scratch - May 29, 2015

[…] There you have it! There are many other recipes that didn’t make these lists that are still delicious and I would make again. I can’t wait to read the other favorites lists! If you are interested in seeing what the other Dorista’s chose as their favorites, check out the links here. […]

4. FFWD – Celebration Week #1: The AHA Moment | One Wet Foot - May 30, 2015

[…] Curious to see if the group reached consensus on the best of the book? You can find out here: Celebration Week #1: The AHA Moment. […]