Leave all your delicious links right here. Happy November!
My apologies for the outage. The hard drive that FFWD resides on decided to die. All should be well once again, for now. :/ Leave all your delicious links right here.
This seems like the perfect time for tomatoes. Looking forward to seeing all your tarts.
Questions about the tartlets? Ask them here. :)
August 3, 2012- tomato-cheese tartlets August 10, 2012- warm scallop salad with corn, nectarines and basil August 17, 2012- cafe style grated carrot salad August 24, 2012- peach Melba August 31, 2012- minted zucchini tagliatelle with cucumbers and lemon
Wondering how many of you made this with the salmon from last week? Seems like a good combo. Leave all the links.
Leave all your ideas For next month and i’ll get them posted on Sunday. (currently on vacation, sorry for the lapse in LYL)
Salmon is my husbands favorite! Leave your links, right here.
Corn pancakes are a favorite in my family. We call them corn fritters and have them all the time in the summer. Hope you all made lovely breakfasts with this one!
July 6, 2012- crunchy ginger-pickled cucumbers (p.340) July 13, 2012- blueberry marscapone roulade (p.442) July 20, 2012- salmon with basil tapenade (p.305) July 27, 2012- lemon barley pilaf (p.383)
Vote for March Recipes (choose 4) - poll closes Monday 2/24/14
- Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge (p42) (78%, 14 Votes)
- Sausage-stuffed Cornish Hens (p226) (67%, 12 Votes)
- Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines (p168) (50%, 9 Votes)
- Vegetable Barley Soup with the Taste of Little India (p89) (44%, 8 Votes)
- Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic (p353) (44%, 8 Votes)
- Lamb and dried apricot tagine (p284) (39%, 7 Votes)
- Coddled Eggs and Foie Gras (p194) (28%, 5 Votes)
- Baby bok choy, sugar snaps and garlic en papillote (p348) (28%, 5 Votes)
- Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles (p193) (17%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 18
February 14, 2014: helen’s all-white salad (p108)
February 21, 2014: butter and rum crepes (p411)
February 28, 2014: garbure from the supermarket (p86)
March 7, 2014: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge (p42)
March 14, 2014: Sausage-stuffed Cornish Hens (p226)
March 21, 2014: Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines (p168)
March 28, 2014: Vegetable Barley Soup with the Taste of Little India (p89)