Any comments, problems, questions, words of wisdom? Leave it here.
If there’s chocolate involved, it’s got to be good! Is that the way you feel about this mousse? What’s the top – secret?
Who says Real Men don’t eat……………..Mushroon & Shallot Quiche? Any problems or questions, fire away.
What did you all think of this fragrant salad? Leave your links here. Happy Labor Day Weekend!
This seems like the perfect time for tomatoes. Looking forward to seeing all your tarts.
Its finally summer. Ive got my ice cream maker all ready to go. I bet you do too! Leave your summery links.
LOVE this one… So yummy. Leave Your Link!
Hello FFwD-ers! Hope you are getting ready for holiday fun! Leave Your Links and lets see what you made this week! -Joel
France’s Gourmet School Lunches Hi, Everyone! Our lovely Dorie has shared a great segment on her blog from CBS News Sunday Morning (I <3 CBS Sunday Morning!), and if you haven’t seen her post, I wanted to make sure you did (go read it)! The story highlights a Paris public school where its three-year-olds are [...]
TGIF FFwD-ers! After a 50+ hour work week i have found myself “geeking out” online and doing some food blog reading and video watching (AKA..RELAXING). I wanted to make sure to tell you all about two new cooking videos from food52.com featuring the one and only Dorie Greenspan as well as food-writing goddess Amanda Hesser [...]
May Recipes (Vote for 4) -- Poll closes Monday, 4/22/13
- Asparagus soup (p58) (91%, 29 Votes)
- Creamy mushroom & eggs (p163) (53%, 17 Votes)
- Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado (p106) (50%, 16 Votes)
- Baby bok choy, sugar snaps, and garlic en papillote (p348-9) (47%, 15 Votes)
- Coupetade (p419) (47%, 15 Votes)
- Tuna-Stuffed Piquillo Peppers (p174) (44%, 14 Votes)
- Fresh tuna, mozzarella and basil pizza (p166-7) (41%, 13 Votes)
- Mediterranean Swordfish with Frilly Herb Salad (p297) (28%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 32
May 10, 2013: Coupetade (p.419)
May 17, 2013: Cook's Choice for Food Revolution Day (read more here)
May 24, 2013: Asparagus soup (p.58)
May 31, 2013: Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado (p.106)