Crepes! Hopefully less divided than last week. How did you serve them? Plain? Fancy? Filling? Sauce? Do tell. Leave your links here. And while you are here, don’t forget to nominate March recipes here. Voting will start Saturday. Happy Friday!
Whoops, I am sorry, Doristas, I got a week ahead of myself. I was so excited after hearing that Andrea was on-the-mend that I lost my head! We’re doing apples this week. Any problems, concerns, tips, questions, just ask. We’ll deal with the soups next week unless Betsy and Laurie fire me for being incompetent.
The votes are in. Here’s the line up. December 6, 2013: Almond Orange Tuiles (p404) December 13, 2013: Mme. Maman’s Chopped Liver (p32) December 20, 2013: Recipe Swap Onion “Carbonara” (p153) December 27, 2013: Dilled Gravlax with Mustard Sauce (p30) Apologies to those Doristas that bought a Red Kuri squash. You’ll enjoy the soup as […]
Any comments, problems, questions, words of wisdom? Leave it here.
If there’s chocolate involved, it’s got to be good! Is that the way you feel about this mousse? What’s the top – secret?
Who says Real Men don’t eat……………..Mushroon & Shallot Quiche? Any problems or questions, fire away.
What did you all think of this fragrant salad? Leave your links here. Happy Labor Day Weekend!
This seems like the perfect time for tomatoes. Looking forward to seeing all your tarts.
Its finally summer. Ive got my ice cream maker all ready to go. I bet you do too! Leave your summery links.
LOVE this one… So yummy. Leave Your Link!
Vote for March Recipes (choose 4) - poll closes Monday 2/24/14
- Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge (p42) (78%, 14 Votes)
- Sausage-stuffed Cornish Hens (p226) (67%, 12 Votes)
- Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines (p168) (50%, 9 Votes)
- Vegetable Barley Soup with the Taste of Little India (p89) (44%, 8 Votes)
- Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic (p353) (44%, 8 Votes)
- Lamb and dried apricot tagine (p284) (39%, 7 Votes)
- Coddled Eggs and Foie Gras (p194) (28%, 5 Votes)
- Baby bok choy, sugar snaps and garlic en papillote (p348) (28%, 5 Votes)
- Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles (p193) (17%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 18
February 14, 2014: helen’s all-white salad (p108)
February 21, 2014: butter and rum crepes (p411)
February 28, 2014: garbure from the supermarket (p86)
March 7, 2014: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge (p42)
March 14, 2014: Sausage-stuffed Cornish Hens (p226)
March 21, 2014: Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines (p168)
March 28, 2014: Vegetable Barley Soup with the Taste of Little India (p89)