How did you spend Food Revolution Day? Share your stories and recipes here.
How’d you like this French Toast bread pudding? Did you serve it for breakfast or dessert? Leave your delicious links here.
So how were your mushrooms and eggs? How did you serve them? Leave your tasty links here. Happy Friday!
Starter, main course, snack? How did you serve your verts pancakes? Leave your links here.
How did you fish come out? Leave your links here! Stay safe today everyone, wherever you are.
I’ve already seen some of your gorgeous Financiers. This week I think everyone had fun creating beautiful little cakes. Am I right? Leave your links here and enjoy your week-ends.
Leave your links for this sweet and salty treat right here. Happy Friday!
What did you think of this week’s springtime mess of greens? Leave your links here! Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.
A little touch of the exotic this week! How was your Pierre Hermes-inspired rose-flavored cake? Leave your links here! Happy Friday!
Another Dorie twist on a classic. How did your soup turn out? Did you discover a new favorite recipe? Leave your links here!
May Recipes (Vote for 4) -- Poll closes Monday, 4/22/13
- Asparagus soup (p58) (91%, 29 Votes)
- Creamy mushroom & eggs (p163) (53%, 17 Votes)
- Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado (p106) (50%, 16 Votes)
- Baby bok choy, sugar snaps, and garlic en papillote (p348-9) (47%, 15 Votes)
- Coupetade (p419) (47%, 15 Votes)
- Tuna-Stuffed Piquillo Peppers (p174) (44%, 14 Votes)
- Fresh tuna, mozzarella and basil pizza (p166-7) (41%, 13 Votes)
- Mediterranean Swordfish with Frilly Herb Salad (p297) (28%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 32
May 10, 2013: Coupetade (p.419)
May 17, 2013: Cook's Choice for Food Revolution Day (read more here)
May 24, 2013: Asparagus soup (p.58)
May 31, 2013: Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado (p.106)