Isn’t it appropriate we made something green for Earth Day? Leave your links here.
Spring vegetables in a packet. What did you think of that? Leave your links here. Happy Easter to all who celebrate it, or Joyeuses Pâques!
Don’t you love quiche? Leave your links for quiche maraîchère here. Happy Friday!
Dessert is back this month! How did you dress up your cake? Leave your sweet links here!
How was your Indian-inspired soup? Leave your links here. If you didn’t see it, check out this Chicago Tribune article that mentions French Fridays, along with quotes from Trevor, Laurie, and me.
Leave your links for this flavorful starter.! Happy Spring!!!!
So, how were your little stuffed birds? What did you serve them with to make a meal? Leave your links here. Happy Friday!!!!
OK, Doristas, how were your tartines? Did you share or eat them yourselves? As a snack or a meal? Leave your links here!
How well stocked is your supermarket? Leave your hearty soup links here! Is it spring yet?
Let’s see if Mary’s predictions for this week’s recipes play out. Leave your links here. Happy Valentine’s Day!!! XOXOX
Vote for May Recipes (Vote for 4) - Poll Closes Thursday April 24
- Smoked Salmon Waffles (p170) (78%, 14 Votes)
- Leek’s Vinaigrette with Mimosa (p111) (61%, 11 Votes)
- Tuna Rillettes (p28) (50%, 9 Votes)
- Piperade stir fry (p341) (44%, 8 Votes)
- Simple Breton Fish Soup (p96) (39%, 7 Votes)
- Osso Bucco a l’arman (p270) (39%, 7 Votes)
- Storzapretis (p376) (33%, 6 Votes)
- Chicken Cous Cous (p214) (28%, 5 Votes)
- Croquants (p410) (28%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 18
April 11, 2014: Quiche Maraichère (p158)
April 18, 2014: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic en Papillote (p348)
April 25, 2014: Green as spring veal stew (p262)