Even though the IFBC excitement has thrown the nomination/voting schedule for October’s recipes off track, I still want to get the next month’s schedule out before Friday.
Here’s what we are going to do this time around:
- Nominations for October are open immediately.
- Leave your nominated recipes in the comments on this post until Tuesday at midnight (Eastern time). There are 4 Fridays in October. Rallying to generate excitement for your choices is always encouraged.
- The poll for voting will go up by Wednesday morning and close Thursday at 5 pm (again Eastern time).
- Your administrators reserve the right to throw in an “Admin’s Choice” to round out the schedule.
- October’s schedule will be posted Thursday evening before Friday’s LYL post goes up.
We have a number of new Doristas that signed up during IFBC. If you are new, WELCOME!!!!! We look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. In order to make nominations and vote, you will need to register on this site.
As always, an up-to-date list of recipes we haven’t done yet can be found here. If you come across any errors, let me know.
Let the nominations begin!!!!
(Side note: The Dorista meet up at IFBC was a resounding success. I’m sure everyone will be sharing their experience in upcoming posts. For those who were unable to make it, we definitely missed you!)